What is TicketingHub?
TicketingHub is the fastest growing reservation software for tours and activities.
TicketingHub was built with one goal: saving time and money when processing tickets.
Whether it's creating a custom widget that can be added to any website or using our powerful POS system or seamlessly integrating your live inventory to third-party OTA sites like Viator, TXG and Get Your Guide - it all works together beautifully so there are no worries about forgetting anything.
Our integration with iZettle means you can now take card payments on the go and at your convenience.
Who is iZettle?
iZettle, the leading mobile card reader and point of sale provider for small businesses in Europe, has partnered with TicketingHub to offer a seamless way for customers to purchase tickets at their convenience.
This new partnership will allow TicketingHub clients to take payments through iZettle's wide range of POS solutions.
- Zettle Card Reader- Zettle card reader allows card payments on the go with the help of their POS app
- Zettle Go- is Zettle's very own intuitive point-of-sale app where you can track your sales, get paid, and monitor everything in between
- Zettle Terminal- is their latest addition, combining the point-of-sale app and Zettle Reader in one. With the Zettle Terminal, you can track ticket sales and do POS functions while you can also take payments on the go with the Zettle Reader integration.
The New Zettle Reader 2 allows you to:
- Connect your device with low-energy bluetooth
- Accept a wide variety of contactless payment method: Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Accept chip & PIN payments even above a certain amount via customer's PIN or signature as approval
- Easy & fast charging via USB cable (compatible with Zettle Dock 2)
- 100 transactions per battery life of 8 hours
How the New Zettle Reader Works
The New Zettle Reader works as your sales host, as well. Turning on the Zettle Reader on connected smartphone or tablet, the reader will greet your customer with a welcome message.
When using card payments in tickets purchase, the Zettle reader will show the amount payable and asks to tap or insert a card. After completing the payment, the friendly welcome message will be back on screen for the next customer.
Zettle Reader Bluetooth Connectivity
The Zettle Reader only connects with supported smartphones and tablets that can run the Zettle app. To connect the Zettle card reader and your smartphone or tablet, simply open the Zettle Go app. Then, go to Settings, and then click Card Readers. Continue following on-screen instructions and you're good to go!
More Helpful Articles about how iZettle POS Systems and Card Reader Work:
- Detailed Guide on How to Take Payments with Zettle Card Reader and Terminal
- What is Zettle Invoice?
- Card Reader Troubleshooting Guide
Start selling tickets with TicketingHub and iZettle Card Reader & POS systems today!
Is this article helpful? Do you have more questions how TicketingHub integrates with iZettle? Contact us today to learn more and start selling tickets on the go!